Auto Meter 15017 Steering Column Pod, Dual, 2 1/16, Dodge Ram
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Auto Meter steering column gauge mounts (pod) are covers that install over the top of your vehicle's factory steering column shroud, providing a clean and convenient location to install an additional 2 1/16" gauge or two in the driver's field of vision. These products are vehicle-specific fitment to ensure proper fit and finish and are molded from durable ABS composite material with a black textured finish which can be painted to match your interior trim if desired.
- Clean OEM-like fit & finish - Gauges do not obstruct the driver's view of the factory cluster and are positioned at optimum viewing angles for at-a-glance readings
- Seamlessly integrate 2-1/16" Auto Meter gauges into your interior
- Attaches to the factory column cover for easy installation and includes required mounting hardware
- A great addition or alternative to the traditional A-pillar gauge mount
- High quality, composite construction is incredibly durable and looks great
More Like This
Auto Meter 15029 Steering Column Pod, Dual, 2 1/16, Ford F150
Auto Meter 15031 Steering Column Pod, Dual, 2 1/16, Ford F150
Auto Meter 15015 Steering Column Pod, Single, 2 1/16, Dodge Ram
Auto Meter 20034 Steering Column Pod, Dual, 2-1/16, Mazda 3 03-08
Auto Meter 15203 Dual Gauge Pillar Pod, 1998-02 Dodge Ram, 2-1/16 Inch
Auto Meter 15198 Dual Gauge Pillar Pod, 1986-93 Dodge Ram, 2-1/16 Inch
Auto Meter 15200 Dual Gauge Pillar Pod, 1994-97 Dodge Ram, 2-1/16 Inch
Auto Meter 12135 A-Pillar Pod, Replacement, Single, 2 1/16, Mustang
Auto Meter 10020 Steering Column Pod, Single, 2-1/16, Chevy Cobalt 05-10
Auto Meter 12181 A-Pillar Pod, Triple, 2-1/16, Chevy Cavalier 03-05
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
by TimTim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.