Auto Meter 1303 Arctic White Air-Core 2 Piece Gauge Kit
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (3)
What's in the Box
When you’re ready to install instrumentation in your high-performance vehicle, don’t settle for slow and inaccurate factory equipment. Auto Meter's Arctic White Series features their famous high performance movements and is designed for a seamless dashboard mount for the ultimate driver information center. These 5" Quad Gauges feature chrome bezels with domed lenses, and the programmable speedometer allows you to compensate for tire size and gear ratio with a push of a button.
- Advanced 90 degree air core movements
- Programmable speedometer can compensate for tire size and gear ratio at the push of a button
- Electric sending units keep hazardous fluids in the engine compartment
- Sends collected data via an electrical signal to quick reacting, precise air core movements
- Gives you all the information that you need and nothing that you don’t
- Range: 100 PSI / 100-250 deg. F / 8-18 Volts / 240ΩE/33ΩF
- Gauges fit in a 4-5/8" hole
- Includes 1/8" NPT Sender
- Includes 1/4" NPT adapter/fitting
- Includes 3/8" NPT adapter/fitting
- Includes 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting
Gauge set includes all senders (see Notes tab).
- Includes a speedo sender for GM transmissions (7/8"x18 THD) as well as senders for water temp, oil pressure, and fuel level (LH swing).
- Gauges illuminate via incandescent bulbs and around-the-dial lighting. Red and green bulb covers are included for a custom look.
You may also be interested in:
Speedway GPS Electric Speedometer Sending UnitView$139.99Compare