Auto Meter 12136 A-Pillar Pod, Replacement, Dual, 2 1/16, Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Auto Meter to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Auto Meter direct fit replacement A-pillar gauge mounting solutions install in place of your factory interior windshield pillar trim. No cutting or drilling required, providing a clean and convenient location to install an additional 2 1/16" gauge or two in the driver's field of vision. These products are vehicle-specific fitment to ensure proper fit and finish and are molded from durable ABS composite material with a black textured finish which can be painted to match your interior trim if desired.
- Optimally positions key performance data within driver's field of vision
- Professional fit and finish, no modification of factory trim piece required
- Black textured finish which can be painted to match your interior if desired
- High quality, composite construction is incredibly durable and looks great
- Seamlessly integrate Auto Meter 2-1/16" gauges into your interior
- Coupe only
More Like This
Auto Meter 12135 A-Pillar Pod, Replacement, Single, 2 1/16, Mustang
Auto Meter 12240 A-Pillar Pod, Full, Dual, 2-1/16, Tan, Dodge Neon 00-05
Auto Meter 12238 A-Pillar Pod, Dual, 2-1/16, Dodge Caliber
Auto Meter 12180 A-Pillar Pod, Dual, 2-1/16, Chevy Cavalier 03-05
Auto Meter 12220 A-Pillar Pod, Dual, 2-1/16, Pontiac Grand Am 99-04
Auto Meter 17317 A-Pillar Pod, Replacement, Dual, 2-1/16, Ford F150
Auto Meter 17318 A-Pillar Pod, Replacement, Triple, 2-1/16, Ford F150
Auto Meter 20666 A-Pillar Pod Pod, Dual, 2-1/16, Mazda Miata/MX-5 03-05
Auto Meter 22190 A-Pillar Pod W/Spkr, Full, Dual, 2-1/16, Beetle 99-10
Auto Meter 22806 A-Pillar Pod, Full, Dual, 2-1/16, Nissan 240SX 95-98
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
by TimTim talks about truck brake, spindles, and instrument options.