Amick Associates Sprint Car Radius Rod Front Axle Restraint Tethers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These front axle tethers keep your Sprint Car axle intact during harsh race conditions. When combined with king pin tethers 94010354 or 94010355 these meet the World of Outlaws and Knoxville rules. Tether length should be at least 1/4" longer than radius rod assembly as measured from center to center of rod end sphericals.
- Meets SFI 55.1 specifications
- Newest addition in Sprint Car racing safety components
- Available in five size lengths
- 2 radius rod tethers required per car
Note: 1/2" longer bolt required for each radius rod tether attachement point (minimum Grade 8 or equivalent bolt recommended).
Tether Update (PDF)
More Like This
Amick Associates Sprint Car King Pin Front Axle Restraint Tethers
ButlerBuilt BBP-4921 Sprint Car Axle Tether Brackets
Wehrs Machine WM293 Limit Chain Axle Clamp, Steel
Rearend Racing Tether
ButlerBuilt BBP-4922 Sprint Car Front Axle Tether
Wehrs Machine Adjustable Limit Chain Mount, Steel
Wehrs Machine Quick Change Limit Chain Adjuster, IMCA
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Dive into some of the history and unique differences between Ford and Chevy spindles for a solid front axles and what will perform best on your hot rod.