American Autowire 07800482 Turn Signal Switch, 8 Wire 9 Pin, 1967-68 Camaro
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
American Autowire offers factory original GM OEM restoration automotive wiring harnesses and accessories through the Factory Fit product line. All Factory Fit reproduction wiring harnesses are made exactly to GM OEM factory standards, using OEM blueprints and GM parts. This is the easiest way to replace old worn out wiring in your classic car.
1967-68 Camaro and Full size Chevrolet floor shift 8 wire turn signal switch. Switch includes 4 way flasher mechanism, (no lamp) This is an exact Reproduction of the Guide-Delco style. Uses a 9 pin curved connector uninstalled for ease of installation.
- 8 wire turn signal switch
- For steering columns without column located shifter
- For steering columns with or without tilt
- Includes 4 way flasher mechanism (no lamp)
- This is an exact Reproduction of the Delco style
- Uses a 9 pin curved connector uninstalled for ease of installation
- For 1967-68 Camaro
More Like This
American Autowire 37788 1955 Chevy OEM Style Turn Signal Switch
Speedway Heavy Duty Turn Signal Switch
American Autowire 37789 1957 Chevy OEM Style Turn Signal Switch
American Autowire 37797 1956 Chevy OEM Style Turn Signal Assembly
Reproduction Turn Signal Switch Assembly, 10-Pin, Camaro/Nova/Chevelle
Speedway Standard Turn Signal Switch
M&H Electric 911051 Turn Signal Switch, 1966 Nova
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.