Aluminum Master Cylinder w/ Stainless Bore
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (22)
What's in the Box
As featured on Classic Truck’s Week to Wicked. Watch the transformation here!
Brake fluid can ruin your master cylinder in just a few years. Stop the problem by using a stainless steel sleeved master cylinder. Our sleeved GM-style aluminum master cylinder provides a weight savings and longer service life. It has 2 mounting holes on a 3-1/4" center for 3/8" or 10mm bolts.
- 1" stainless steel sleeved bore
- Unpolished aluminum
- Height from center line to the top most point on the retaining bar is 3.5"
- 3/8"-24 inverted flare ports on each side
- Includes plugs for the side not used
- Deep piston design for manual or power brakes
- Pushrod NOT included
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
You may also be interested in:
Universal Master Cylinder Pushrod, 8-5/8 LongView$12.99Compare
OTB Gear 6433 Remote Brake Fluid Reservoir, PolishedView$198.99Compare