Brake fluid can ruin your master cylinder in just a few years. Stop the problem by using a stainless steel sleeved master cylinder. Our sleeved GM-style aluminum master cylinder provides a weight savings and longer service life. It has 2 mounting holes on a 3-1/4" center for 3/8" or 10mm bolts.
- 1" stainless steel sleeved bore
- Unpolished aluminum
- Height from center line to the top most point on the retaining bar is 3.5"
- 3/8"-24 inverted flare ports on each side
- Includes plugs for the side not used
- Deep piston design for manual or power brakes
- Pushrod NOT included
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.