Alpinestars Tech 1T Racing Shoes
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (3)
What's in the Box
Alpinestars Tech 1-T driving shoes are light and streamlined leather shoes with a Nomex® lining built for maximum comfort and a close fit. Innovations in construction allow the Tech 1-T race shoes to be more comfortable, softer, and lighter than ever.
- Comlies with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3/5 homologation standards.
- Form fitting full-grain leather upper and a Nomex® lining in an extremely light and streamlined design for the ultimate in performance.
- Carbon-X® tongue with perforated padding provides breathability and built-in lateral forefoot support for improved stability and protection.
- Wide toe-box for a comfortable fit.
- Unique lightweight polypropylene heel and counter piece design delivers stability to the foot and allows precise switching between controls.
- Lightweight, micro porous padding around the heel and insole is comfortable for driving and walking.
- Built-in foot bed engineered for greater feel and precision in Formula, GT and Sports car racing.
- Low profile ankle coverage design incorporates lace closure system with double Hook and loop® strap closure on the instep and ankle for a precise and secure fit.
- Available in black. Sizes 7-13.
Shoe Sizing Chart (GIF)
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?