Alpinestars 3550313 Tech 1-ZX US Gloves
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
Complying fully with FIA homologation standards, Alpinestars’ Tech 1-ZX is an innovative Nomex® glove with minimal seam stitching and reduced material construction to offer superior levels of performance grip, cockpit comfort and sensitivity on the car’s controls.
- Complies with FIA 8856-2000 homologation standard
- Innovative Nomex® and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensures optimal temperature control for maximum comfort and feel.
- New extended and ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm with increased silicon surface areas for improved feel, durability and grip.
- Improved Alpinestars exclusive internal 3D injected pattern actively improves comfort and grip while driving.
- External seams provide superior comfort and prevent any excessive pressure points forming on the hands while driving.
- Newly designed, textured Pittards® leather palm and finger zones are strategically positioned to improve feel, grip and vibration dissipation.
- Fire retardant cotton liner keeps the hands comfortable and dry over a wide range of temperatures.
- Finger fourchette cross stitching reinforces the glove and prevents twisting.
- Ergonomic shaping and pre-curved fingers to reduce fatigue and external seams for superior comfort.
- Reinforced cross stitching on finger fourchettes prevents material twisting.
- Alpinestars exclusive cuff opening design for easy entry and secure fit.