Alpinestars Tech 1-Z Shoes
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
Incorporating advanced performance technologies and premium materials such as supple kangaroo leather, the extremely lightweight Tech 1-Z features streamlined foot-shaping, extensive perforation zones and Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound sole for superb levels of comfort and maneuverability in the confines of the cockpit.
- ANT - Anthrocite, GY - Grey/Yellow, G/W - Grey/White, W/B - White/Blue, W/R - White/Red
- The Tech 1-Z shoe is certified to FIA 8856/2000 homologation standards
- Main upper constructed from superbly supple lightweight kangaroo leather for excellent comfort and durability.
- Alpinestars’ one-piece foot and heel counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter, which provides support, protection and stability plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
- Lightweight micro-porous padding around the heel and foot bed enhances comfort.
- All graphic elements are printed for weight-saving and improved performance.
- New Alpinestars’ exclusive thin rubber compound outsole, derived from the Formula 1 race program, providing unsurpassed levels of feel and grip.
- Extended perforation zones on lateral and medial sides, tongue, collar, heel, toe and tongue for improved ventilation and breathability.
- Closure system with adjustable Hook and loop® strap for secure and personalized fit.
- Nomex® tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams.
- Low-cut collar in heel to allow for greater Achilles heel comfort and improved range of movement.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
- Tongue padding made in double layer CarbonX® material for additional flame-retardant properties, plus reduced weight.
- FIA /Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof TPR.
Sizing Guide (GIF)