Alpinestars Tech 1 Racing Gloves
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The new improved Tech 1-Race glove features minimal seam construction, unsurpassed levels of grip via silicone print areas and pre-curved fingers which aids with fit and reduces fatigue. These Alpinestars driving gloves are SFI and FIA approved.
- FIA 8856-2000 approved
- SFI 3.3/5 Certified
- Innovative Nomex® construction offers superior fit and feel with minimal stitching and panels to reduce material impediment and weight
- Pre-curved finger and palm construction enables optimum fit and reduces material bunching
- Internal seams combine with unique top surface and thumb single panel construction to ensure natural finger movement and tactile feel is optimized
- Strategically positioned silicone print areas are applied directly to the Nomex® finger and palm areas for maximum grip and feel.
- Temperature sensitive lining for comfortable, dry feel
- Elasticized wrist band stitched into glove construction for secure fit
- These nomex gloves are available in black, blue, white, red, and yellow in Sizes S-XXL
Glove Sizing Guide (GIF)
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
More Like This
TECH 1 START GLOVES
Alpinestars 3551614 Tech 1 Start Driving Gloves
TECH 1 RACE GLOVES
TECH 1 Z GLOVES
Alpinestars 3551116 2015 Tech 1 Racing Gloves
Sparco Land RG-3.1 Racing Gloves
Simpson Predator Racing Gloves
Finishline Driver Racing Suit Gloves - Double Layer SFI 3.3/5 Leather
G-FORCE Pro Series Racing Gloves
G-FORCE G5 Racing Gloves
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl