Alpinestars Tech 1-KX Shoes
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it has been discontinued.
No Warranty, No Returns on Garage Sale Items
The Tech 1-KX kart racing shoe features Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound sole for superior levels of grip in all weather conditions, and an ergonomic heel and foot counter to offer optimized stability and sensitivity on the pedals. The innovative honeycomb frame design on the outer lateral and medial sides provides flexion support and comfort.
- Advanced hybrid construction consisting synthetic Leather and mesh affords ultra-light weight, excellent breathability and superior feel.
- Mesh panels placed in the tongue, heel and side of the shoe offer excellent breathability.
- Lateral forefoot support offers improved stability and impact protection.
- Honeycomb frame design on lateral and medial sides provides flexion support and performance in driving position.
Formula 1 derived sole
- Ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for pedal sensitivity and grip, in both wet and dry conditions.
- Innovative Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: an ergonomic, Polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel on the pedals.
- Combination lace and Hook and loop® strap closure for a precise and secure fit.
- MotoGP-derived speed lacing system incorporates reinforcement which contains DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber for durability and a quick, precise secure closure.
Sizing Guide (GIF)
More Like This
Alpinestars Tech 1T Racing Shoes
Alpinestars 2015 Tech 1-T Racing Shoes
TECH 1K-X KARTING SHOES
Alpinestar Tech 1-K Start Racing Kart Shoes
Impact Racing Racing Shoes-Mid Top
Simpson Stealth Racing Shoes
Bell Viper II Racing Shoes
Finishline Leather High Top Racing Suit Driver Shoes SFI 3.5/5
G-FORCE 236 Pro Series Racing Shoes
Speedway Single Layer High-top Racing Shoes, SFI 3.3/5
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.