Alpinestars Tech 1-K NRG Shoes
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Designed to be worn with other products in Alpinestars NRG Collection for an energy-infused ‘total look’ at the track, the Tech 1-K NRG is constructed from microfiber for durability. Specially developed by Alpinestars auto racing footwear department, the shoe features an exclusive rubber compound sole for grip and an innovative foot counter affording excellent support, movement and sensitivity on the pedals.
- Advanced hybrid construction consisting of durable microfiber upper with perforated side panels for an ultra-light weight and highly breathable shoe with superior feel.
- Strategically placed mesh paneling placed in the tongue offers excellent ventilation.
- External toe reinforcing for additional abrasion resistance.
Formula 1 derived sole
- Ultra-thin Formula 1 specification sole uses Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound which is strategically ribbed to provide pedal sensitivity and grip - in both wet and dry conditions.
- Innovative Alpinestars foot counter for maximum performance: an ergonomic, Polypropylene heel counter provides support and stability inside the shoe, while a flatter forefoot with die-cut ribbing provides greater feel on the pedals.
Comfort & Closure System
- Low profile ankle with Hook and loop® strap closure for a customized and secure fit with support and padding for comfort.
- Innovative lacing system features Kevlar-reinforced eyelets for durability, styling and secure closure.
- Ergonomic footbed for greater feel and precision.
- Shoes feature bold colorways and have been carefully designed to meticulously match other products in the NRG collection for a stylish ‘total look’.
Sizing Guide (GIF)
More Like This
Alpinestars Tech 1T Racing Shoes
Alpinestar Tech 1-K Start Racing Kart Shoes
Alpinestars Tech1-Z Racing Shoes
TECH 1K-X KARTING SHOES
Alpinestars 2015 Tech 1-T Racing Shoes
Impact Racing Racing Shoes-Mid Top
Simpson Stealth Racing Shoes
Bell Viper II Racing Shoes
Finishline Leather High Top Racing Suit Driver Shoes SFI 3.5/5
G-FORCE 236 Pro Series Racing Shoes
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.