Alpinestars Fire Resistant Underwear Bottom, Race Series, SFI 3.3 Certified
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
Lightweight and offering high breathability and flame-resistance properties, the Race Series F1 specification underwear incorporates a relaxed fit for comfort when wearing a driving suit.
Certified to FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3 homologation standards
- F1 specification underwear, constructed using an innovative flame resistant technology developed by Alpinestars. Lenzing FR® is a special natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance properties that help prevent heat stress and heat stroke.
- Lightweight, special material structure offers high breathability performance.
- Relaxed fit offers increased comfort.
- Extended collar for greater performance.
- Special material formulation is more breathable and has better elastic properties than conventional fabrics.
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
You may also be interested in:
Speedway Nomex Fire Retardant Socks, White, PairView$17.99Compare
Speedway Double Layer Nomex Hood, Natural ColorView$25.99Compare