Alpinestar 2015 SP Midtop Leather Racing Shoes
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Alpinestars 2015 SP Shoes are designed and constructed to offer excellent breathability and performance. The SP shoe provides for extreme comfortability both in and out of the car. The shoe has a rubber sole construction derived from Alpinestars F1 racing development program. This rubber sole delivers both enhanced feel and grip of the pedals.
- Rubber sole for greater feel and grip of pedals
- Provides excellent breathability and performance
- Comfortable in and out of the car
- Certified to FIA 8856/2000 homologation standards
- Traditional eyelet lace closure system for safe, secure and personalized fit
- Nomex® tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving
- FIA /Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof TPR
- Logos and graphics are embroidered
- SFI rating 3.3/5
- Choose between Black, Blue, or Red
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
More Like This
Simpson Adrenaline Racing Shoes
Simpson Red Line Racing Shoes, SFI 3.3/5
Alpinestar Tech 1-K Start Racing Kart Shoes
Impact Racing Racing Shoes-Mid Top
Speedway Single Layer High-top Racing Shoes, SFI 3.3/5
Simpson Suede Leather Hightop Racing Shoes
Impact Racing H/T Bolt Driver Shoes
Sparco Racing Shoes
Crow Enterprizes Junior Driving Shoes Mid Top
Bell Apex II Racing Shoes
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl