The Airheart 175H Series hydraulically actuated caliper disc brake has a longer piston than the 150x1 caliper and provides better braking. It is typically used on spindle mount wheels & most Hallcraft/Dayton wire wheels. Designed to mount on a 1/8-inch disc.
- Body made of die-cast aluminum alloy
- Friction linings available in both hard and soft materials (sold separately)
Requires type D.O.T. 3 brake fluid.
- 175H Dimensions (Link)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1000 psi
- Torque (in-lb): 1.47 x pressure (psi) x (disc radius - 0.875")
- Number of Pistons and Diameter: 1 piston, 1.75-inch diameter
- Total Effective Piston Area: 2.1 square inches
- Total Fluid Displacement: 0.122 cubic inches
- Fluid Requirements: Automotive Brake Fluid (type D.O.T.3)
- Total Lining Area: 1.37 Square inches
- Useable Lining Thickness: 0.34 cubic inches
- Maximum Wearable Lining: 0.47 cubic inches
- Disc Diameter: 7 inches to unlimited
- Disc Thickness: 0.125 inches
- Weight: 1 lb, 6.5 oz
Linings (pucks) not included.