Airheart Brake 3010-0001 175H Series Disc Brake Caliper
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
The Airheart 175H Series hydraulically actuated caliper disc brake has a longer piston than the 150x1 caliper and provides better braking. It is typically used on spindle mount wheels & most Hallcraft/Dayton wire wheels. Designed to mount on a 1/8-inch disc.
- Body made of die-cast aluminum alloy
- Friction linings available in both hard and soft materials (sold separately)
Requires type D.O.T. 3 brake fluid.
Item DetailsLinings (pucks) not included.
- Warning: Do not use mineral based (red) fluid in brakes designed for automotive brake fluid, or vice versa. Use of the wrong fluid will result in brake system failure. For this 150x1 caliper, use type D.O.T. 3 (which is automotive brake fluid).
- Mounting requires that either the caliper or the disc must float.
- 175H Replacement Parts List (PDF)
- Lining Replacement (PDF)
- Anvil Replacement (PDF)
- Fitting Replacement (PDF)
- Spacer Installation (PDF)
- 175H Dimensions (Link)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1000 psi
- Torque (in-lb): 1.47 x pressure (psi) x (disc radius - 0.875")
- Number of Pistons and Diameter: 1 piston, 1.75-inch diameter
- Total Effective Piston Area: 2.1 square inches
- Total Fluid Displacement: 0.122 cubic inches
- Fluid Requirements: Automotive Brake Fluid (type D.O.T.3)
- Total Lining Area: 1.37 Square inches
- Useable Lining Thickness: 0.34 cubic inches
- Maximum Wearable Lining: 0.47 cubic inches
- Disc Diameter: 7 inches to unlimited
- Disc Thickness: 0.125 inches
- Weight: 1 lb, 6.5 oz
You may also be interested in:
Airheart Brake 3005-0000 150x1 Disc Brake CaliperView$137.99Compare