The days of riding around trying to look cool while sweating your butt off are gone! So is going to the junkyard and trying to find used parts to cobble up an a/c system. These kits have three dash vents and two defrost ducts and are engineered for 1930's coupes, pick-ups and smaller cars.
These are designed with both the a/c evaporator and heater core in one unit which helps keep size and installation time down. They fit under the dash just like a new car and allow disassembly without removing the unit from the car.
They include dash louvers, defrost louvers, switch panel, a/c hose kit, dryer with switch, Sanden 508 compressor with V-belt pulley, and evaporator/heater assembly. They are available with or without condenser and standard finish or deluxe polished aluminum compressor.
Hoses will need to be crimped by your local shop. R134a Freon required, but not supplied. Compressor brackets and heater hoses sold separately.
Hoses & Fittings Included:
- Cast Aluminum Finish
- V-belt Pulley
- HFC-134a Refrigerant
- (1) #6 45 degree fitting
- (1) #8 45 degree fitting
- (4) #6 90 degree fittings
- (2) #10 90 degree fittings
- (1) #8 90 degree fitting w/ svc. port
- (1) #10 90 degree fitting w/ svc. port
- (1) #6 90 degree bulkhead
- (1) #10 90 degree bulkhead
- 6 ft. #6 A/C hose
- 4 ft. #8 A/C hose
- 5 ft. #10 A/C hose
- Evaporator measures 20" long, 8-1/4" wide, 8-3/4" tall
- Compressor Measurements (GIF)
- Compressor requires:
- 30 amps
- HFC-134a refrigerant
- clockwise or counterclockwise rotation
- SP-20 refrigerant oil (comes fully serviced with oil)
- Drier measures 2-1/2” x 6-1/2”
- Drier includes a Binary Safety Switch