Afco 81283B 2010-Up Mustang Aluminum Radiator, Anodized Black Finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These Afco direct fit high performance radiators are engineered and manufactured in-house to ensure that the finished product: maximizes cooling, streamlines installation, and ensures years of satisfaction. You will not find a better radiator for your 2010 or newer Mustang on the market.
- Mounts in the factory location
- Accepts factory fan shroud
- Mounting for condenser on the radiator
- Mounting for external transmission cooler on the radiator
- Two row 1" tube core
- 2.61" thick tanks
- Overall Height: 20.88"
- Overall Width: 28.81"
- Installation time less than 1 hour
- Custom anodized black finish
- Detailed instructions included
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Afco 80259B 2010-Up Camaro Aluminum Radiator, Anodized Black Finish
Afco 81283N 2010-Up Mustang Aluminum Radiator, Satin Finish
Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
1955-57 Small Block Chevy Brass Radiator
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
Walker Chopped 1932 Lo-Boy Brass Radiator - Chevy
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
Universal Aluminum Radiator, 26 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Universal Aluminum Radiator - 27 Inch Tall, Passenger Side Outlet
Q & A
Ever wonder what the difference is between single, double, and triple pass radiators was? Click here to find out!