Afco 77 Series 1/2 In Shaft Steel Monotube Bulb Shock, Schrader Valve
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This new 77 Series steel mono-tube bulb shock from AFCO Racing Products are targeted at the open wheel modified racing market. This shock is designed to give you a better feel as well as an improved grip. Its robust sealing system is specifically designed to withstand high temperatures and heavy debris.
- Smaller shaft for displacing less oil when compressed
- Schrader valve allows racers to adjust gas pressure to suit various track conditions
- Less rod pressure gain
- Improved driver feel
- Nickel plating finish gives extreme durable exterior
- Reduced internal friction
- Decreased internal wear
- 36% reduction in rod force and pressure gain over 5/8" shaft shocks
- Owner rebuildable, serviceable, and revalvable
What's In The KitEach kit from Speedway Motors is carefully packaged and delivered right to your door. Below is a list of all the items you should expect to receive when you order this kit. Some of these items may also be available for sale individually if you're here looking for replacement parts.
More Like This
Afco 75 Series 1/2 Shaft Steel Monotube Bulb Shock, Base/Schrader Valve
Afco 73 Series 1/2 Inch Shaft Steel Monotube Shock w/Schrader Valve
Afco 76 Series 1/2 Shaft Steel Monotube Bulb Shock, Base Valve, IMCA
Afco 78 Series 1/2 In Shaft Steel Monotube Bulb Shock, IMCA Approved
Bilstein F7B462010ZD Steel 2 In Shock 7 In Stroke w/ Ends Comp 9/Reb 1
Bilstein 20/40 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4/Reb 2
QA1 SR2254P Street Rod Shock
Pro Shocks A933-8-B Adj Alum Smooth Large Body, 9 In, Comp 3/Reb 3-8
Pro Shocks® AC930B Large Aluminum Threaded, 9 Inch Shock, Comp 3/Reb 3
Pro Shocks SBA64B-7 Alum 6 Inch Shock-Small 7 In Shaft, Comp 4/Reb 4