Aeroquip FBG0800 FC300 High Pressure Hose, -8 AN, Per Ft.
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold by the foot.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Aeroquip FC 300 hose is designed for high pressure fluid applications such as power steering line. The FC300 hose features a blue, abrasion-resistant fabric cover over a synthetic rubber inner tube for longer life. This high pressure hose is ideal for power steering, hydraulics, air, fuel and lubricating oil applications.
- Max operating pressure is 2000 psi
- Minimum bend radius is 4.62"
- Temperature range of -55°F to +300°F
- Hose is sold by the foot
Note: The FC300 Hose only works with FC300 steel/brass fittings (not included). Easily assembles with a bench vise and/or wrenches. Ends are reusable.
AN Thread Sizing Guide (GIF)
Fitting Size Chart (GIF)
- Construction: AQP elastomer inner tube, polyester inner braid, single wire-braid reinforcement, and blue polyester braid cover.
- Temperature Range: Suitable for many applications between -55°F to +300°F, except air +250°F.
- Applications: Power steering lines, hydraulics, air, gasoline, fuel and lubricating oils, over-the-wall air tools, and DOT-approved air brake.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Aeroquip FBM1305 Steel FC300 High Pressure Hose Straight -8 AN FittingMore InfoCompare
Aeroquip FBM1384 FC300 High Pressure Hose Steel -8 AN Fitting - 45 DegPrice: $14.99More InfoCompare
Aeroquip FBM1387 FC300 High Pressure Hose Steel -8 AN Fitting - 90 DegPrice: $13.99More InfoCompare