Aeroquip FBU1000 Starlite Hose, -10 AN, 9/16 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
Aeroquip's incredible Starlite racing hose and fittings are up to 45% lighter than stainless steel braided hose and reusable fittings. Can be used with fuel, lube and coolants. Working temperature is -45° to +300°F and have a 200 psi working pressure.
- -10 AN - 9/16"
- Up to 45% lighter than stainless steel braided hose
- Working temperature is -45 Degree F to +300 Degree F
- Can be used with either crimp style or reusable hose fittings
NOTE: Please note that the Startlite hose offered here is priced per inch of material. For example, if a 2 foot length is needed, please order quantity 24 inches.
Startlite hose can be used with either crimp style or reusable hose fittings. Crimp style fitting must be used only with Starlite hose and installed by qualified personnel using an Aeroquip ProCrimp 1380 crimping machine.
There are only two ways to order these fittings and hose:
1. Bring or send us your old hose to match.
2. We will send you the fittings and hose you think will work. You cut the hose to length and send it back to us for crimping.