Aeromotive 12301 10 Micron Red High Flow Fuel Filter, ORB-10 Ports
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
Engineered to support 200-3000 HP, these Aeromotive high flow fuel filters are an inexpensive insurance policy to protect your investment. Filters measure 5.5" long and 2" diameter. Contains -10 AN port fittings on the inlet and outlet. Machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and anodized for a corrosion resistant show car quality appearance. Ideal for carburetion or fuel injection up to 150psi.
- High-flow, 10-micron fabric (fine) replaceable element
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a pressure drop of less than 1 PSI
- Compact size: 5.5” long x 2” diameter
- All filter assemblies feature an O-ring for positive sealing in high pressure applications
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
- Bright dip red anodized finish for a corrosion resistant, show car quality appearance
Note: 10-micron filters may ONLY be used after the fuel pump to protect your injectors or carburetor. Fabric elements not suitable for use in E85 or alcohol applications.
Item DetailsNOT compatible with E85 or alcohol.
Install after fuel pump.