Aeromotive 18661 A1000 Fuel Cell, 20 Gallon
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Finally, a truly universal system that is built for street rods, drag racing, off-road, autocross, drifting and any other performance application you can think of! This complete unit has all the advantages of an in-tank fuel system; quiet cool operation, ideal fuel pump environments and a serious reduction in installation time and investment. In addition, this system eliminates the risk of fuel pump cavitation due to hard cornering, launching or braking thanks to innovative baffling built into each tank.
- Includes an A1000 fuel pump w/ 100 micron stainless fuel filter (filter pre-installed into p/u tube)
- Supports up to 1700HP
- Works with both carbureted and EFI systems
- Return line provisions
- AN8 valve/vents and return port
- AN10 pump outlet
- Universal 0-90 Ohm fuel level sender
- Standard 12-bolt flush mount lid assembly
- Natural aluminum finish
910-18661 Instructions (PDF)
More Like This
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.