Aeromotive 12304 100 Micron Stainless Steel Fuel Filter, ORB-10 Ports
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Engineered to support 200-3000 HP, these Aeromotive high flow fuel filters are an inexpensive insurance policy to protect your investment. Filters measure 5.5" long and 2" diameter. Contains -10 AN port fittings on the inlet and outlet. Machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and anodized for a corrosion resistant show car quality appearance. Ideal for carburetion or fuel injection up to 150psi.
- High-flow, 100-micron stainless steel (coarse) cleanable element
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a pressure drop of less than 1 PSI
- Compact size: 5.5” long x 2” diameter
- All filter assemblies feature an O-ring for positive sealing in high pressure applications
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum
- Bright dip red anodized finish for a corrosion resistant, show car quality appearance
Note: 100-micron filters are designed for use between the fuel tank and the fuel pump to protect the pump.
Item DetailsAlcohol and E-85 compatible.
Use between tank & pump.