Aeromotive 11209 High Output Billet Electric Fuel Pump, 7 PSI
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (3)
What's in the Box
This is the new standard in 12-volt electric fuel pumps. This pump boasts a high-quality billet aluminum body and pumping mechanism that feature Aeromotive's proprietary composite rotors, stainless steel vanes and precious-ground, heat-treated steel plates. The black pump has a flow volume exceeding 90 GPH and is internally regulated to 7 psi, making it ideal for carbureted street applications up to 600 horse power. Has a polished body that look great on any street rod or race car.
- Durable billet construction
- Fuel flow exceeds 90 GPH at 5 PSI and draws less than 5 amps.
- Internally regulated to 7 PSI
- Eliminates the need for a separate regulator on most carburetors
- Rated for continuous duty
- Pumping mechanism features a composite rotor, stainless steel vanes and heat treated steel top and bottom plates for durability
- 3/8” NPT inlet and outlet ports
You may also be interested in:
Willys Carbs WCD891 Alcohol Fuel Pressure RegulatorView$209.99Compare
Willys Carbs WCD892 Gasoline Fuel Pressure RegulatorView$209.99Compare