Aeromotive 11142 340 Stealth Fuel Pump, Offset Inlet and Outlet
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
The Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits most popular EFI applications. It is a compact, lightweight pump that bolts into many existing hanger assemblies.
What sets the 340 Stealth Pump apart is its superior flow throughout a wide pressure range. Compared to other popular aftermarket pumps, at 40 psi the 340 boasts more than 340 lph. That’s over 30% more flow, making it ideal for applications requiring more flow while retaining the factory lines and mounting provisions available in the OE configuration. The 340 is also perfect for use as a universal replacement for applications that require more flow to support forced air power adders such as turbo and supercharged applications.
- Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicable
- Designed for in-tank use only
- Can be used in carbureted or EFI applications
- Turbine pump mechanism increases durability and can be used in pulse modulated applications
910-11142 Instructions (PDF)
Fuel Pump Flow Chart (GIF)
You may also be interested in:
Aeromotive 11141 340 Stealth Fuel Pump, Offset InletView$179.99Compare