Aero Race Wheels 30-074220 13x7 Silver Wheel, 4 on 4.25, 2 Inch BS
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 30 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt or dirt oval track use. The roll-formed 30 Series wheels have low run-out with knife-edged bead humps. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material with a new torque ring design.
- Can be used for both dirt and asphalt
- Designed for vehicles up to 2500 lbs.
- Must use 1"" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 30 Series have safety bead humps
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Basset Pony Stock 13 Inch Wheel, 13x7, 4 on 4-1/4, Silver
Aero 31-074220 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/4 BP, 2 Inch BS
Bassett Pony-Mini Stock 13 Inch Wheel - 13x7, 4 on 4 1/2 Inch, Silver
Bassett 37S42S 13X7 Inertia 4 on 4 2 Inch Backspace Silver Wheel
Bassett 37SH2S 13X7 Inertia 4 on 100 mm 2 Inch Backspace Silver Wheel
Bassett 37SN2S 13X7 Inertia 5 on 100mm 2 Inch Backspace Silver Wheel
Aero 31-074020 31 Series 13x7 Inch Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4 BP, 2 Inch BS
Aero 36-074520 36 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/2 BP 2 Inch BS
Aero 30-074020 30 Series 13x7 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 2 Inch Backspace
Aero 30-074520 30 Series 13x7 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 2 Inch BS
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
by TimTim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.