Garage Sale - AERO Appearance Products 5657 Polish Aluminum and Metal Polish
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Aero Appearance Products to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 4425657 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
When challenged to keep the polished leading edges of corporate aircraft shining brightly, International Aero Services team depend on POLISH to do this job. With certainty, this product will be the finest metal POLISH you will ever use.
POLISH delivers shine and protection to aluminum, stainless steel, chrome, gold, silver, copper, brass and magnesium. Other paste-type polishes only permit small areas to be shinned at once. Their polishing products cannot be allowed to dry or they become difficult (if not impossible) to remove. But with POLISH, users can polish an entire surface, allow it to dry and simply dust it off. What’s left is a beautiful shine without the repetitive rub-on, wipe-off exercise required by other polishes. This product actually has certain proprietary ingredients that allow our POLISH to become finer and finer the more you rub it in. Essentially, you’re starting with a metal polish that begins with the necessary grade of compounds to remove oxidation and scratches that dull a metals surface, and as it’s used it breaks itself down to a finer and finer material until it becomes the finest level of polish available, leaving a shine and luster that would normally require you to use many different products to achieve this level of shine. Best of all, it’s effortless to use and once allowed to dry, it’s a simple “wipe off”.
Directions for use: For use on any "non-coated" Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, or Copper surface. Apply a small amount of Polish to a clean soft towel and work into metal using a "back an forth" motion until product turns black in Color. Allow Polish to dry to a haze. Wipre off product with a clean dry soft cloth to buff to a shine. Work on a small area each time. Test on a small inconspicuous post first to check for any issues.
- Surf City Garage - Diamond Edge Metal Dressing, Maximum Metal Perfect Polish, Killer Chrome Perfect Polish
- Adam’s - Metal Polish #1, Metal Polish #2
- Mothers - Chrome Polish
More Like This
Flitz BP-03511 Metal Polish, 1.7 Oz Tube
Flitz BU-03515 Metal Polish, 5.9 Oz Tube
Lucas 10155 Metal Polish, Case of 12 Bottles
Longacre 63600 Lexan #2 polish
Longacre 63700 Lexan #3 polish
Wizards Products 11033 Shine Master Polish & Sealant, 16 oz
Wizards Products 11011 Metal Polish, 3 oz
Wizards Products 11020 Metal Renew Liquid Polish, 8 oz
Wizards Products 11048 Mystic Cut Smart Abrasive Coumpound, 32 oz