Aero 58-180550 58 Series 15x8 Wheel, SP, 5 on WIDE 5 BP, 5 Inch BS
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Aero Race Wheels 58 Series steel wheels are designed for either asphalt or dirt oval track use. The roll-formed 58 Series wheels have the largest drop center which provides more brake caliper clearance and brake cooling capabilities. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material for strength and durability. The 58 Series also include improved run-out and larger bead seats.
- Recommended for both asphalt and dirt use
- Designed for vehicles up to 3500 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 58 Series have safety bead humps
- Ideal alternate use for loading and unloading off of the trailer when a narrow 'trailering wheel' is required.
Note: These 15x8" 58 Series wheels are the same as Aero's 52 Series, only without any sanctioning body stickers.
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
You may also be interested in:
Tie Back Straps, 10, 000 lb./3, 333 lb. RatingView$15.99Compare