Aero 56-284720 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 2 Inch BS
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Aero Race Wheels 56 Series steel wheels are designed for dirt oval track use only. The CNC spun-formed 56 Series wheels feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material for strength and durability. They are the lightest weight 15x8 in Aero's line-up, and they incorporate oversized bead seats and a bead hump with an extreme knife "edge". These wheels are recommended if your rules require a 15x8" wheel without a beadlock and no minimum weight.
- Recommended for dirt track use only
- Not recommended for 2-ply sidewall tires
- Designed for vehicles up to 3400 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 56 Series have safety bead humps
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.