Aero 50-184735 50 Series 15x8 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP 3-1/2 Inch BS
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 50 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt or dirt oval track use. The roll-formed 50 Series wheels have low run-out with knife-edged bead humps and maximum bead seats. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material.
- Can be used for both dirt and asphalt
- Designed for vehicles up to 4000 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 50 Series have safety bead humps
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 50-184710S 50 Series 15x8 Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 1 Inch
Aero 50-184720 50 Series 15x8 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 2 Inch BS
Aero 50-184730S 50 Series 15x8 Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 3 Inch BS, IMCA
Aero 50-184740 50 Series 15x8 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 51-184735 51 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 3-1/2 BS
Aero 50-184710 50 Series 15x8 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 1 Inch BS
Aero 50-184720S 50 Series 15x8 Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 2 Inch BS
Aero 50-184730 50 Series 15x8 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 50-184740S 50 Series 15x8 Wheel, 5 on 4/3/4 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 51-184535 51 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2 BP, 3-1/2 BS
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
by TimTim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.