Aero 31-974510GRN 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun 4 on 4-1/2 BP 1 Inch BS
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 31 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt oval track use only. The CNC spun-formed 31 Series wheels have extremely low run-outs. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material with a new torque ring design.
- Recommended use for asphalt only
- Designed for vehicles up to 2500 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- 31 Series DO NOT have safety bead humps
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 31-974520GRN 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun 4 on 4-1/2 BP 2 Inch BS
Aero 31-974530GRN 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun 4 on 4-1/2 BP 3 Inch BS
Aero 31-974531GRN 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun 4 on 4-1/2 BP 3-1/8 BS
Aero 31-974535GRN 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 3-1/2 BS
Aero 36-974531GRN 36 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/2 BP 3-1/8 BS
Aero 31-974010GRN 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4 BP, 1 Inch BS
Aero 31-974210GRN 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun 4 on 4-1/4 BP 1 Inch BS
Aero 31-974510BLK 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun Lite 4 on 4-1/2 BP 1 BS
Aero 31-974510BLU 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun Lite 4 on 4-1/2 BP 1 BS
Aero 31-974510ORG 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun 4 on 4-1/2 BP 1 Inch BS
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
by TimTim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.