AccuAir AA-VU4 VU4 4-Corner Air Suspension Solenoid Valve Unit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The AccuAir VU4 4-Corner Valve Unit is engineered to provide the cleanest installation and most reliable operation on the market. This electronic solenoid valve unit can inflate or deflates up to 4 individual Air Springs and has built-in push-to-connect 3/8” D.O.T. approved air fittings for all of its plumbing connections. The robust internal solenoid valve architecture maximizes flow rates, provides bubble-tight sealing, and guarantees operation up to 200 psi for millions of cycles. All of this technology is housed in a unique enclosure design which routes each of the solenoid wires to a single weatherproof connector, eliminating typically loose wires. This not only improves the appearance, but it also guarantees proper operation for every installation. With an overall compact size of only 5.28"x 2.75"x 2.75" and the ability to survive harsh under vehicle environments, this product is ideal for any application with Air Suspension.
- 200 psi max operating pressure
- 3/8" Press-fit D.O.T. fittings eliminate pipe threads for leak free operation
- 5.28" length
- 2.75" width
- 2.75 height
- Pre-wired & port numbered for reduced installation time
- Dual inlet & exhaust ports for maximum flow
- 4-corner full air suspension
- 10.5-16 Volts
- 1.1 Amps (for each of the 8 valves)
- 100% weather resistant
- Cv flow factor: 0.330
- ~2.2 second average adjustment time (from 10% to 50% of travel)