Accel 0576S-4 Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach, Tapered
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Accels race proven "Shorty" spark plugs are the cure for your "burnt plug boot" blues. The overall length has been reduced 1/4" to 3/8" to gain critical air gap space between the spark plug boot and the exhaust header tube. This helps eliminate burning the spark plug boot or dimpling the header tube. The shorter spark plug length also can make it easier to install and remove the spark plugs in certain applications where there is not a lot of room to fit a socket or move a wrench around.
With Accels patented design, one plug will cover several heat ranges.
Accels design benefits:
- More power to the wheelsImproved ignitability
- Improved throttle response and better fuel efficiency
- Develops larger spark nucleus for improved combustion and reduced fouling
- AC = CR45TS, R44TS, R45TS
- Champion = RV15YC
- Autolite = 15, 25, 26, 665, 666, 725, 726
Item Details5/8" Hex
More Like This
Accel 0574S-4 U-Groove Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach, Tapered
NGK 3526 BP7EFS 604 Crate Engine Spark Plug, Cool Temp.
Autolite AR3934 14mm Racing Spark Plug-5/8 Hex-Gasket-3/4 Reach-Hot
Champion 796 C63YC 14mm Spark Plug, .750 Reach, 5/8 Hex, 63 Heat Range
Accel 0437S-4 U-Groove Shorty Spark Plug, 13/16 Hex, 3/8 Reach, Gasket
Champion 670 V59C 14mm Racing Spark Plug-.46 In Reach, 5/8 In Hex, Hot
Champion 71 RC12YC Spark Plugs for Edelbrock Flathead Ford Heads
NGK R5671A-8 Spark Plug for Sprint 305 Racing Engines
NGK 7317 R5724-8 V-Power Racing Spark Plug