Accel 0576S-4 Shorty Spark Plug, 5/8 Hex, .460 Reach, Tapered
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Accels race proven "Shorty" spark plugs are the cure for your "burnt plug boot" blues. The overall length has been reduced 1/4" to 3/8" to gain critical air gap space between the spark plug boot and the exhaust header tube. This helps eliminate burning the spark plug boot or dimpling the header tube. The shorter spark plug length also can make it easier to install and remove the spark plugs in certain applications where there is not a lot of room to fit a socket or move a wrench around.
With Accels patented design, one plug will cover several heat ranges.
Accels design benefits:
- More power to the wheelsImproved ignitability
- Improved throttle response and better fuel efficiency
- Develops larger spark nucleus for improved combustion and reduced fouling
- AC = CR45TS, R44TS, R45TS
- Champion = RV15YC
- Autolite = 15, 25, 26, 665, 666, 725, 726
Item Details5/8" Hex