Accel 0437S-4 U-Groove Shorty Spark Plug, 13/16 Hex, 3/8 Reach, Gasket
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (2)
What's in the Box
Accels race proven U-Groove "Shorty" spark plugs are the cure for your "burnt plug boot" blues. The overall length has been reduced 1/4" to 3/8" to gain critical air gap space between the spark plug boot and the exhaust header tube. This helps eliminate burning the spark plug boot or dimpling the header tube. The shorter spark plug length also can make it easier to install and remove the spark plugs in certain applications where there is not a lot of room to fit a socket or move a wrench around.
These retain Accels patented U-groove design and are so well designed, one plug will cover several heat ranges.
Accels U-Groove design benefits:
- More power to the wheels with improved ignitability
- Improved throttle response and better fuel efficiency
- Develops larger spark nucleus for improved combustion and reduced fouling
105-437S Accel plugs are compatible with:
- AC = R43CS, R43S, R44SX, R45S
- Autolite = 565, 566, 85, 86
- Champion = RJ11YC, RJ12YC, RJ12YC6
Item Details13/16" Hex