ARP Fasteners 234-5501 S/B Chevy 2 Bolt Main Stud Kit for Windage Tray
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
Choose ARP S/B Chevy Main Stud Kits for the ultimate in strength and reliability. These studs fit 2-bolt main blocks and accept windage trays (windage tray not included).
- Preferred by many professional engine builders
- Properly positions the gasket
- Special bullet nose accurately guides the cover into position
- Made of chrome moly steel with a black oxide finish
- Nuts feature a wide base for better load distribution and sealing
- Compact head is easily accessed
Item DetailsFor Windage Tray
You may also be interested in:
Manley 42102 Head Bolt WashersMore Info
Speedway Small Block Chevy Head Bolt SetMore Info
ARP Fasteners 134-5401 Small Block Chevy 2 Bolt Main Stud KitPrice: $70.99More Info
ARP Fasteners 134-4001 Small Block Chevy Head Stud KitPrice: $197.99More Info
These hardened steel 7/16" washers ensure proper torque readings. Pack of 34 pieces outfits one Small Block Chevy engine.
Stock length, grade 8 cylinder head bolts with a 5/8" hex head. For S/B Chevy. Set does one engine.
Choose ARP S/B Chevy Main Stud Kits for the ultimate in strength and reliability. These studs are for large journal 2-bolt main blocks.
Install an ARP Small Block Chevy (SBC) head stud kit to enhance cylinder head sealing, ensure consistent torque values and help prevent damage to threads in the block.
All kits come with aerospace-quality nuts and parallel-ground, hardened washers.
Not for raised runner heads.