ARP Fasteners 134-3601 SBC Cylinder Head Bolts
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
High Performance head bolts are available with a reduced wrenching hex head that eliminates the need for valve train removal to facilitate cylinder head retorquing. All High Performance Series bolts are 180,000 psi (which is 15% stronger than Grade 8) and kits come complete with hardened parallel-ground washers. Set of 34.
- 23° Cast iron OEM
- Gen III Vortec/Truck
- Most Edelbrock
- Dart Pro-1
- Trick Flow heads
- Most World Products heads
You may also be interested in:
Manley 42171 Small Block Chevy Head BoltsMore Info
ARP Fasteners 100-9904 Thread SealerPrice: $10.99More Info
Heavy duty design, longer than stock, for use with head bolt washers.
- 180,000 PSI material
- Longer than stock for use with washers
- Improved wrenchability with 1/2" hex head
Order one set per head (two sets required per motor). Washers sold separately.
- PTFE based with rust & corrosion inhibitors
- Effective range: -30° to 550° F.
- Sealant range: 10,000 psi (pressure)
- Apllicatiom: delivers a flexible leak-proof seal in aluminum, steel, stainless steel and plastic against coolants, water, gasoline, natural gas and LPG
Learn why using thread sealant is so important in our tech article, Installing New Hardware.