ARP Premium Rod Nuts for Flathead Ford V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Repeated torquing of your rod nuts fatigues the threads. Don't take a chance – replace your Flathead Ford V8's old fasteners with the superior strength and quality of ARP rod nuts. ARP specialty hardware can be found in NASCAR, NHRA and IndyCar racing applications, so you can be sure it's strong enough for your flathead.
- Rolled threads, high strength steel, and black oxide finish
- A must when you rebuild your Flathead
- Castle nut design may differ slightly in appearance from OEM
- Fits '32-'53 Ford/Mercury V-8 engines using standard 3/8" rod bolts
- Original flathead bolts are non-serviceable and must be reused
- Set/16 nuts