ARP Main Bolts for Flathead Ford V8
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (1)
What's in the Box
Your flathead Ford V8 is how many years old now? And you're thinking about reusing the main cap bolts? Forget it!
Years of service and re-torquing have undoubtedly fatigued your engine's original fasteners, so save yourself some grief by replacing them with new main cap bolts from ARP, the leader in automotive fastener technology. Sold in sets of six, these bolts have special washers and the strength you need to keep that Flathead together for decades to come.
- The industry standard for automotive fasteners
- Rolled threads, black oxide finish, ultra high tensile strength
- Each kit consists of six (6) bolts and hardened washers
Application1932-53 Flathead Ford and Mercury V-8 engines
- 1/2"-13 x 3" main bolts and hardened washers