ARP Fasteners 130-2201 Chevy Pressure Plate Bolts
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
The importance of pressure plate bolts in a racing or hi-performance street application cannot be emphasized nearly enough. These fasteners play a key role in both the performance and safety of a vehicle. Because of this, ARP has developed these special High Performance Series pressure plate bolts that are application specific to ensure the optimum grip length.
- Made from a premium grade chromoly
- Hardened to a nominal tensile strength of 180,000 psi
- Large diameter, low-profile design
- 9/16" head
- Complete with washers
Item Details3/8"-16 Thread
You may also be interested in:
GM Short Manual Release BearingMore Info
Speedway GM Standard Clutch Throwout ForkMore Info
1955-85 Small Block Chevy Balancing PlateMore Info
Chevy Roller Pilot BearingMore Info
ARP Fasteners 200-2802 Chevy Flywheel BoltsMore Info
High performance manual clutch release bearing for most GM 3-speed and 4-speed manual transmissions. Replaces throwout bearing 614-01B-BCA.
- Withstands high-spring pressure and high RPM operation
- Heat-treated and blanchard-ground to ensure trueness
- Ball bearing race packed with heat-resistant moly-based grease
- Nylon liner and bearing retainer for cool, quiet operation
- Overall Thickness (Length): 1.270"
- Face Width: 2.725"
- I.D.: 1.37"
Standard style fork with a pocket for the clutch pushrod. Fork fits 1973-1984 GM 6 & 8 cylinder cars and trucks. May fit earlier vehicles with slight modification.
When running a 383 or 400 S/B Chevy with a 153 tooth flexplate or flywheel, you need to have a balancing plate. These fit between the crankshaft and flexplate and correctly balance the engine without resorting to a big heavy flywheel.
Lets you balance your Small Block Chevy 400 or 383 with a 350 flywheel (manual transmission flywheel or automatic transmission flex plate) and a bolt-on balancing plate. Road and race tested. Allows use of lighter 350 flywheel to rev quicker. Precision stamped steel.
916-15375 Instructions (PDF)
This Chevy roller pilot bearing eliminates premature bushing failure and insures clean clutch release.
Instruction Sheet (PDF)
Flywheel bolts play an important role in the performance and safety of race cars and street machines alike. That’s why the fastener experts at ARP develop special bolts that are far superior to OEM hardware. Forged from aerospace alloy and heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining.
Fits Chevrolet 90° V6 & 265-454 Chevy V8 with 2-pc rear seal. Set of 6 bolts.
- Exclusive, flat, 12-point head design
- Larger than stock shank diameter for increased strength and improved flywheel register
- Originally developed for NASCAR Winston Cup competition
- Has a 200,000 psi rating