ARP 100-2901 Chevy V6/V8 / Ford V8 High Performance Flexplate Bolt Kit
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Flexplate bolts play an important role in the performance and safety of race cars and street machines alike. That’s why the fastener experts at ARP develop special bolts that are far superior to OEM hardware. Forged from aerospace alloy and heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining.
- Exclusive, flat, 12-point head design
- Larger than stock shank diameter for increased strength and improved flexplate register
- Originally developed for NASCAR Winston Cup competition
- 200,000 psi rating
- UHL: 0.680"
- Thread Size: 7/16-20
- Wrenching: 3/4"
- Set of 6 bolts
- Chevrolet 90° V6
- 265-454 Chevy V8 with 2-Pc rear seal
- Ford 289-400 V8