AFCO Yellow 2-5/8 I.D. Coil-Over Springs, 8 Inch
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems, and in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: choose Afcoils.
All Afcoils carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height. Choose your length and rate.
- Machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree
- Pressed to solid height and "pre-set" - eliminates potential for additional set
- Optimized material thickness and coil spacing
- Made of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate
- All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions
- To further enhance durability, Afcoils are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish
Afcoil Spring Rate Guide (GIF)
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Hyperco Coil-Over Racing Springs, 2-1/2 I.D., 8 InchView$64.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Hyperco's 2-1/2" I.D. chrome silicon wire coil-over springs bring NASCAR technology to your car. These ultra lightweight springs have accurate, consistent rates and carry a lifetime manufacturers warranty. The blue epoxy powder coating is applied thin, yet it is flexible unlike competitors plastic coatings which can build up over time, possibly changing the overall spring rate.
Available in a variety of rates.
Coil-Over Mounting Guide (GIF)Compare