AFCO 80127NP Universal Fit Aluminum Radiator, 24-1/4 x 19 Inch, GM
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These AFCO Universal Fit Aluminum Crossflow Radiators use all the same technology that their Direct fit radiators do, but they do not have application specific mounting flanges and tabs. So if you are building something a little different or just want to save some cash these will fit the bill. We also have electric fan/shroud combos for these radiators listed.
All measurements include the end tanks. Overall width includes mountings flanges if used.
- 1-1/2" upper hose neck on the drivers side
- 1-3/4" lower hose neck on the passenger side
- 1/4" NPT brass drain cocks
- Welded-on 2" wide side mount flanges on most models
- Built-in fin covers on top and bottom of radiator
- Do not have built-in transmission coolers
- 10680103NP: 1960-1968 Chevy Fullsize with 22 3/8" Core - Crossflow
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
With 2 rows of 1" cores, AFCO Performance Series Radiators are perfect for the street, the strip, or anything in between. These crossflow radiators can be easily adapted to many applications. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers.
- '65-'87 Grand Prix
- '65-'86 Catalina/Bonnevillle
- '67-'69 Firebird
- '68-'72 GTO/LeMans
- '70-'81 Firebird/Trans Am
- '73-'80 Grand Am
- '65-'79 Delta 88/98
- '66-'87 Cutlass/442
- '72-'77 Omega/Omega SX
- '59-'74 Impala, Biscayne, Caprice, Bel Air
- '70-'81 Camaro
- '68-'87 Chevelle/El Camino, Malibu, Monte Carlo
- '68-'79 Nova
NOT a direct fit - measure your application. May require some modifications and/or fabricating for proper fit.
Fan/Shroud Assembly sold separately.
More Like This
AFCO 80127N IMCA Style Chassis Standard Universal Radiator-24 In Chevy
AFCO 80101NP Performance 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Radiator-27.5x18.5 In
C&R Radiators Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 31 Inch
C&R Radiators 802-26190 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, 19 x 26 Inch
AFCO Economy Universal GM Aluminum Racing Radiator, 24 Inch
AFCO 80103NP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 26-3/4 x 18-1/2 Inch, GM
C&R Radiators 802-22190 Double Pass Radiator, 19 Inch X 22 Inch, RH
AFCO 80127NPZ GM Pol. Performance Aluminum Radiator, 24-1/4 x 19 Inch
Griffin Aluminum Racing Radiator, Double Row Core
AFCO 80103N Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 26 Inch Chevy
Q & A
Ever wonder what the difference is between single, double, and triple pass radiators was? Click here to find out!