AFCO Standard Weight Jack Assemblies with Aluminum Bolt
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This product is discontinued.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
- For 5" or 51/2" springs
- 11/8" SAE (Fine thread)
You may also be interested in:
AFCO 20199-5S Weight Jack Assembly w/ 5 Inch Steel Bolt, 5 Inch SpringView$50.99
AFCO 20199-6S Weight Jack Assembly w/ 6 Inch Steel Bolt, 5 Inch SpringView$50.99
AFCO 20193D Detented Lightweight Weight Jack System, Frame Plate OnlyView$32.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
AFCOs Detented Weight Jack System eliminates the need for a jam nut, which allows for fast wedge adjustments on a pit stop or during chassis setup. The stainless steel ball and spring lock the plate from turning under race conditions to prevent unwanted chassis changes on the track. The special ball-ended jack bolt and its accomodating cupped spring plate seat help eliminate spring-to-jack bolt misalignment and spring binding during normal suspension travel.
- Detent system eliminates the need for a jam nut saving even more weight
- Ideal for cars that have little or no room around the weight jack bolt
- Integral pivot for improved spring alignment during suspension travel
- Use 1" coarse thread jack bolt
- Black powdercoated finish
NOTE: Jack bolt and frame plate must be used together in order for detent system to be functional.
106-20193D Instructions (PDF)