AFCO 6865M Reactor Mopar Front Drag Shock, 6 Inch Stroke
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- Ground Shipping Only - Can't Ship Air.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
AFCO Single Adjustable Monotube FRONT shocks are an economical alternative to the fully double adjustable design. The single adjustable gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. Plus, with AFCOs exclusive "BNC" valving, these shocks eliminate bounce caused by the impact after a wheel stand.
- Quicker R.T.s
- Gas Mono-tube design for superior tuning and performance
- Rebound adjustable only - will not bleed over to compression
- BNC Valving eliminates front end bounce
- Can be upgraded to a coil-over shock
- 100% co-Tested and Serial Numbered
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.06" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 9/16" Stud (3-1/8" length, 1-1/8" threads, 1-3/4" washers)
See Applications tab for Dodge-Plymouth chassis fittment.
Item Details12.2" Comp, 18.2" Ext
- '70-'74 Challenger - Part # 1066865M
- '73-'78 Charger/Coronet - Part # 1066865M
- '65-'72 Charger/Coronet - Part # 1066855M
- '77-'79 Magnum - Part # 1066865M
- '64-'76 Dart - Part # 1066855M
- '62-'78 Monaco - Part # 1066855M
- '64-'74 Barracuda - Part # 1066865M
- '65-'72 Satellite/Belvedere - Part # 1066855M
- '62-'70 Savoy/Fury/Belvedere - Part # 1066855M
- '67-'70 GTX - Part # 1066865M
- '68-'75 Roadrunner - Part # 1066865M
- '64-'76 Duster/Valiant - Part # 1066855M
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Can be used as a coil-over shock with 106-20135D coil-over hardware kit (purchase separate).
- Check extended and compressed dimensions.