These shocks are garage sale priced because they are new old stock.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
AFCO 10 Series Steel Sealed Body Twin-Tube Shocks offer performance, durability and value. With the identical internal components as the aluminum shocks, these shocks deliver the AFCO performance advantage lap after lap.
AFCO 10 Series Steel Body shocks can be mounted in any position without affecting performance. This allows you to mount the shocks "up-side-down" to save unsprung weight and give your suspension quicker reaction.
AFCO Steel Body Coilover shocks use an integral groove and available snap ring (not included) to provide easy installation of coilover hardware.
Compression and rebound valving numbers remain the same whether the shock is right-side up or upside down.
- Welded eye ring for superior strength
- Replaceable bearing for long life
- 5/8" shaft prevents flexing
- A wide selection of split valves and standard valves are available to fit a variety of applications and needs
- Can be mounted in any position to save unsprung weight
- Durable gloss powder coat finish for long life
- Compressed Length: 12.75"
- Extended Length: 19.50"
- 2.03" O.D. Body
Comp. Length: 12.75"
Extended Length: 19.50"
Big Body Popular Applications:
- Limited Late Models
- Stock Classes
The large body and the full 5/8" shaft provides increased strength and the flexibility of a standard size coil-over spring.
Upper Shock Mount:
1/2 Inch Eyelet
Lower Shock Mount:
1/2 Inch Eyelet
Shock Body Material:
Shock Body Size:
5 compression - 3 rebound