AFCO 1370CT Pro Touring Fixed Valve Coil-Over Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Pro Touring Non-Adjustable Coil-Over shocks are the perfect match to your high performance vehicle. They feature a race-inspired internal design that provides exceptional sensitivity to small, quick movements (bumps), while still providing firm control over relatively slower strokes (chassis roll). This “velocity-sensitive” valving sets AFCO shocks apart on the track and has been tuned to provide the handling you’re after on your street machine.
- Includes coil over kit 10620135C
- Features multi-stage valving for "out of the box" control and feel
- Each shock is 100% dyno tested for quality assurance
- Billet Aluminum Construction for precision and quality
- Built-in coil-over mount & threaded body for easy ride height adjustment
- Made in the USA
Springs NOT included.
Item Details13.90" Comp, 20.90" Ext
15"-18" @ ride height
More Like This
AFCO 1330CT Pro Touring Fixed Valve Coil-Over Shock, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 1340CT Pro Touring Fixed Valve Coil-Over Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 1350CT Pro Touring Fixed Valve Coil-Over Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 5 Stroke, 11.9 Comp.
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 4 Stroke, 10.9 Comp.
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 3 Stroke, 9.9 Comp.
QA1 1970-81 Camaro/Firebird Front Coilovers
QA1 US502 Adjustable Shock and Coilover Kit w/o Spring, 14 Inch
QA1 1974-77 GM A/G/X Front Coilovers
QA1 Adjustable 15.3 Inch Coil-Over Shock Kit