These AFCO Universal Fit Aluminum Crossflow Radiators use all the same technology that their Direct fit radiators do, but they do not have application specific mounting flanges and tabs. So if you are building something a little different or just want to save some cash these will fit the bill. With 2 rows of 1" cores, AFCO Performance Series Radiators are perfect for the street, the strip, or anything in between. These crossflow radiators feature 2" mounting flanges which can be easily adapted to many applications. They are 100% TIG welded, 100% pressure tested and use no epoxy or sealers.
Uses 1/4" NPT brass drain cock fitting. Uses 1/8" Straight filler neck hose barb. Has a dry weight of 11.20 lbs.
Radiator Installation Instructions (PDF)
- 1964-69 Barracuda, and other Mopar A-Bodies (Plymouth Valiant, Plymouth Duster, Plymouth Scamp).
NOT a direct fit - measure your application. May require some modifications and/or fabricating for proper fit.
Fan/Shroud Assembly sold separately.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace Brazed Core - 2 rows of 1" tubes
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Billet filler neck offers strength and higher quality appearance over stamped
- Built-in fin covers (top & bottom) provide a great finish & aid installation
- Drain Cock included
- Inlets and outlets are positioned correctly for ease of flow