AFCO Non-Adjust. Coilover Shocks w/o Spring, 14 Inch Ext, 5/8 Bushing
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCOs R-Series Non-Adjustable Billet Aluminum coilovers are second to none. The secret is in the precision, race-inspired internal design that provides exceptional sensitivity to small, quick movements (bumps), while still providing firm control over relatively slower strokes (chassis roll). This “velocity-sensitive” valving sets AFCO shocks apart on the track and has been tuned to provide the ride you’re after on your street rod.
- Internal valve design provides sensitivity, response, control, performance, and a smooth ride
- Aluminum body for long lasting good looks & lightweight performance
- Built-in coil-over mount & threaded body for easy ride height adjustment
- Every shock dyno-tested to ensure the highest quality standards
- Made in the USA
Springs NOT included. Three shock end types avaliable:
- 5/8" I.D. Teflon lined bearing
- 1/2" I.D. Teflon lined bearing
- 5/8" I.D. polyurethane bushing
Item DetailsSpring Height: 7-8", Static Shock Length: 11-12"
More Like This
AFCO Non-Adjustable Alum. Coil-Over Shock Kit, 4 Inch Stroke, 10 Inch Comp.
QA1 DD501-12110 Pro Coil-Over Conversion System, 110 lbs. Spring Rate
QA1 MD301-08500 Mustang II Coil-Over Conversion System
QA1 MD302-08700 Mustang II Coil-Over Conversion System
QA1 MD302-08375 Mustang II Coil-Over Conversion System
QA1 MR302-08500 R Series Mustang II Drag Race Coil-Over System
QA1 MR303-08500 R Series Mustang II Drag Race Coil-Over System
QA1 MR303-08600 R Series Mustang II Drag Race Coil-Over System
QA1 MS301-08700 Mustang II Coil-Over Conversion System
QA1 MS303-08500 Mustang II Coil-Over Conversion System