AFCO Low Friction IMCA/UMP Modified Suspension Kit, 1978-88 GM
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
What good is the latest, greatest speed equipment if your car dosent handle right? A big part of handling is the ability of your suspension to travel freely.
Each kit contains (4) hi-performance AFCO Low Friction ball joints and (4) AFCO Lightweight, friction-reducing control arms bushings.
- Upper Ball Joints: Screw In (78-88 Mid-size GM) # 106-20034LF
- Lower Ball Joints: Press In, Extended Stud (78-88 Mid-size GM) # 106-200381LF
- Bushings: 2 ea. # 106-20069LW & 2 ea. # 106-20076LW
- Stock appearing
- Reduced suspension "stiction"
- Increases ability to transfer weight
- Lower input steering efforts and faster steering wheel return
- Promotes front end alignment during usage (unlike O.E. rubber bushings)
- Lightweight lower bushings (nylon inserts for reduced weight and less friction)
- Provides consistent resistance throughout the travel of the ball joint to deliver consistent performance
'''78-''88 Mid-size GM metric lower arm with screw-in upper ball joint & extended lower ball joint.'